منتدى إسلامي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى إسلامي

مرحبا بكم في منتدى الاسلام

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Flower2 كورس انكليزي لتعليم الاطفال ..tell me more kids

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مذهله
Admin
مذهله

المساهمات : 84
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/08/2018

Flower2 كورس انكليزي لتعليم الاطفال ..tell me more kids Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Flower2 كورس انكليزي لتعليم الاطفال ..tell me more kids   Flower2 كورس انكليزي لتعليم الاطفال ..tell me more kids Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 22, 2018 12:39 am

اليكم آل روايتي الاعزاء
كورس لتعليم اللغه الانجليزيه للاطفال
TELL ME MORE KIDS

Tell Me More English for Kids | Language: English | 1.33 GB

This educational software also presents parents with the Learning Center. The Learning Center has been designed to give parents the option of personalizing their children?s lessons at any point. It will also allow them to follow their children?s progress, limit access to certain games and activities, or consult and print out progress reports. This English (ESL) software also includes a calendar with 365 words to reinforce the learning.

Description
From the Manufacturer
Developed for children ages 4 to 12, TeLL me More Kids English (ESL) Complete Package is based entirely on speech-recognition technology, making the program very interactive, progressive, and amusing for children.

Content:
TeLL me More Kids English (ESL) includes very rich content, with 300 hours of learning (100 for each level).
More than 1,200 activities in this level.
3,000 words: to be learned and practiced using speech recognition.
More than 1,000 games in 15 different categories in this package, for the acquisition and spoken use of vocabulary and sentence structures. Examples include puzzles, scrambled letters, dictations, crazy pairs...
More than 300 cartoons introduce children to the English language and improve their pronunciation while they participate in dialogues by playing a role.
And karaoke puts them up on stage and helps them learn English!
You can choose the explanations between Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Greek, Croatian, and Turkish

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://g-rohy.yoo7.com

Flower2 كورس انكليزي لتعليم الاطفال ..tell me more kids
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» كتاب لتعليم مناسك الحج .. والعمره

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى إسلامي  :: تعلم الانجليزي بسهوله-
انتقل الى: